The Youth Assembly Assembly Delegates Applications For The 23rd Session Are Now Open
- Delegates must be 16-28 years old by the start of the program
- Proven track record of leadership experience, school, or community involvement
- Interest in global affairs, sustainable development, and youth issues
- Proficient in English (intermediate level)
- 29+ years old may apply as an Observer
Be the first to receive an invitation to sign-up for a visit and briefing at a Permanent Mission to the United Nations. Spaces are very limited.
- Application opens on October 22, 2018 at 5:00 PM EST.
- Apply before November 20, 2018 to be eligible for the Early-bird benefit.
- If you need to apply for a U.S. visa to attend the event, apply before November 20, 2018.
- Registrants must have their U.S. visa before January 11, 2019 to be admitted.
Terms and Conditions:
All applicants should read the corresponding Terms and Conditions before filling out an application form.
International applicants who are based outside of the United States are responsible for obtaining their own visa to travel to the US. Please note that the organizer’s responsibility is limited only to supplying the invitation letter to the event. Friendship Ambassadors Foundation is not affiliated with US embassies abroad and has no ability to influence the embassies’ decisions on applicant visas.
If you need to apply for a U.S. visa to attend the event, you will receive an invitation letter after your administration fee is received. Please note that this letter does not serve as your official admission letter, nor guarantee acceptance of your U.S. visa application.
Once your U.S. visa application is granted by an embassy, you must notify us on or before January 11, 2019. If you are not able to obtain your visa by first attempt, we suggest that you reassess your application requirements to see if there are any insufficient documents and decide whether you wish to apply again. Unfortunately, we are unable to make any refunds in the case that visa is not granted, as processing your application, registration, and document issuance entail administrative costs.
For more information, go to: www.youthassembly.nyc