Google has created an opportunity for all current or recently graduated university students from across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) to participate in their 2018/2019 EMEA Adcamp Program.
AdCamp, open to all current or recently graduated university students from across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), gives participants the chance to get a 360-degree look behind the scenes at Google, develop a professional network, gain new skills, experience our culture, and learn more about career opportunities in a fun and inclusive environment.
The Program aims at providing students with an opportunity in kick starting their career and getting an inside look into the culture at Adcamp.
Up to 50 current university students will be selected to participate in an all-expense-paid AdCamp experience at one of Google’s offices. Participants will get the opportunity to gain new skills, compete in a case competition, develop a professional network, get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive, and learn more about career opportunities within our Global Business Organisation in a fun and inclusive environment.
At the core of Google’s business is online advertising and they’re thrilled to share the magic of their platforms with university students through Google Adcamp. It offers a collaborative curriculum focused on providing insights into their advertising, sales and service operations and a general overview of Google’s ad, products and industry.
- Up to 50 current university students will be selected to participate in one of Google’s offices (all expenses paid).
- Participants will get the opportunity to gain new skills, compete in a case competition and develop a professional network.
- Gain insight on how to help small and medium businesses thrive and learn more about career opportunities within their Global Business operation.
Google will cover the transportation (most reasonable mode), hotel rooms if needed for the duration of the program.
- Applicants should be interested and have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting.
- Be experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing experience to a customer base.
- Be a proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Be a proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others.
- Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities will be conducted in English.
- Be currently enrolled in a final year of BA/BS or master’s program, in any major, at a university in Europe, Middle East, or Africa, or have graduated within the last 12 month
To be a part of this opportunity click on this link: goo.gl/HGP3Gg